When you sign up (note you can also cancel your membership at anytime) you’re given access to the BEST of Amazon instantly. Nothing needs to be approved and your trial begins right away.
To make the most out of your first Prime Day (as a Prime member! Woo!) I suggest downloading the Amazon Prime App. You’ll have easy and quick access to every deal right at your finger tips on your smartphone or tablet.
Then begin watching for Prime Day Deals on the designated page on Amazon.
- This year Amazon is categorizing their Prime Day Deals according to their most shopped for themes. Think Pets, Beauty, Back to School….get what I’m saying now?
- Some deals sell out but that’s okay, you can put yourself on the Waitlist and Amazon will notify you if the item becomes available.
- Spotlight Deals – These are special deals that feature top brands, popular items and deep discounts that last until the very last item is gone. Find Spotlight Deals through the “Shop All Deals” link on Amazon.com or on amazon.com/primeday.
- 30 Hours of Prime Day: Spotlight Deals that start on July 10th may return on July 11th. Product detail pages will indicate which Spotlight Deals may return, while supplies last.
- Lightning Deals – These deals are viewable 24 hours before they are live but they only run for a very short time and the quantity is very limited. Again you’ll want to watch your Prime Day Deals page for up to date information as well as a timer on each deal as well as a status bar showing availability until the deal is claimed.
Now that you’re a Prime member take advantage before Prime Day starts and check out some of these awesome deals:
Members can explore their benefits and exclusive promotions on www.amazon.com/primeday starting on June 29. Below are some of the featured offers.
1) Kindle Unlimited
Prime Members can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership. Enjoy unlimited reading from more than 1 million titles on any device. Learn more
Enjoy Audible for 40% off your first 6 months (just $8.95/mo for 6 months). Learn more
3) Amazon Music Unlimited
Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get the best deal in Amazon Music history: For just $0.99, enjoy four months of the full catalog, on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs. Learn more
4) Everyday Essentials
Save up to 35% off with coupons on select everyday food and household items in Prime Pantry. Learn more
5) Prime Video
Get $10 to spend by Prime Day when you stream a Prime video for the first time on your TV on or before July 7. Restrictions apply. Learn more
6) Warehouse Deals
Take an additional 20% off select brands including Sonos, Le Creuset, Crock-pot, Samsung, TVs, Amazon Tap, Fire HD Tablets, and more on Amazon Warehouse Deals. Learn more