Safety and prevention is everything when you are carrying your most precious cargo around in a huge, heavy moving (could be death) machine. Not to be dramatic but cars can be incredibly dangerous especially when you live in a place like Minnesota where the road conditions can be life threatening. A neighbor of mine was in a terrible roll over accident with her daughter this winter and the car seat and her driver’s seat belt saved both of them. That’s why I’m excited to be able to partner with Elia over at Conservamom to bring you this awesome giveaway!
Spring is here which means people are going out and enjoying fun adventures. However, it’s important to always keep safety in mind while out on the road,because this time of year brings lots of rain and some slick weather which can become a problem when out and about.That’s why the wonderful people at Diono want to give one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic Diono Radian Convertible Car seat + Booster to help keep their little ones safe!
There are a lot of environmental influences that can cause problems on the road. Check out the great infographic below from Diono.
Because the Radian®RXT Car Seats is designed with your child’s security and safety as top priorities,it will keep them safe from any bad weather or danger they can face when out on the road. Premium materials and thoughtful safety features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and a five-point harness put your mind at ease as your little one stays safe and sound. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20 – 80 lbs in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- It also fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- Booster mode from 50 – 120 lbs (40 to 57 inches)
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident condition
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride
- Rear-facing tether capability
- Additional set of harness pads included to use only when the child is over 65 lbs in the 5-point harness
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable (we do not recommend one with an agitator) and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- 10 year life
One lucky winner will be able to Spring into Safety with Diono! So head below for your chance to win this fantastic Convertible Car Seat + booster! This giveaway is open to US only and ends on 4/3 at 11:59pm EST. Must be 18+ to enter. Good luck!
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network.All opinions and experiences are Conservamom‘s. Open to US residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an Event you can contact Elia At Conservamom
Bert Anderson is a blogger and social media manager mom of three living outside of the Twin Cities in Minnesota. She’s the author behind the blog First Time Mom, where she honestly chronicles the peaks and valleys of parenting. Even though she has more than one child, Bert maintains that whether you have one child or 19, there’s a first time for everything. She’s a lover of coffee, conversations, pop culture, healthy living and fitness.