Just so you know, there are affiliate links in this blog post; it won’t cost you anything extra, however, should you make a purchase from one of the links I’ll receive a small commission for your purchase. Thank you for supporting my family!
If you are into babywearing at all you’ve heard of Tula Baby Carriers. They have become wildly popular! Even Michael Phelps’ fiance Nicole Johnson was seen wearing little Boomer Phelps on the pool deck during the Rio Olympics. Tula uses gorgeous prints and has amazing features. It’s no wonder they are the “it” brand for baby carriers!
[Tweet “Enter to #win a Tula in the beautiful Dew Drop Print! Open US & CAN. #giveaway”]
Each Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Have you been wanting to own one? Here’s your chance! One lucky winner will get the chance to win one of these beautiful baby carriers in Dew Drop print
So head below for your chance to win! Giveaway open to US & CA and ends on 9/22 at 11:59m EST. Good luck!